Zum Launch der Inhalts-Erweiterung Final Stand für Abonnenten von Battlefield-Premium hat das Entwicklerstudio DICE einen umfangreichen Server- und Client-Patch für seinen Shooter Battlefield 4 veröffentlicht. Das Update bringt zahlreiche Fehlerbehebungen und Änderungen mit sich.
Unter anderem wurde etwa ein Fehler ausgemerzt, durch den einige Server nicht mehr als 50 Freischaltungen registrieren konnten - einige Spieler bekamen deshalb zeitweise keine Assignments, Dog-Tags und andere Freischaltungen, obwohl sie es eigentlich sollten.
Außerdem gibt es diverse Feinjustierungen und Nachbesserungen bei der Kollisionsabfrage auf verschiedenen Maps. Und zu guter Letzt wurden auch verschiedene Exploits behoben. So können Spieler nun nicht mehr die Spielwelt verlassen, wie es zuvor auf einigen Maps an bestimmten Stellen noch möglich war.
Das Final-Stand-Add-on wird übrigens am 2. Dezember 2014 für alle Spieler freigegeben.
Nachfolgend die kompletten Original-Patchnotes:
- This game update enables the Battlefield 4 Final Stand expansion pack.
- Tweaked the hit indicator speed to behave more like Battlefield 3.
- Fixed an issue where the hit indicator size for shooting an enemy player in the arms would be small, when it actually should be medium size.
- Added advanced gameplay options for customizing the hit indicator.
- Tweaked hit indicators: medium hit texture to better fit with small hit and headshot textures.
- Improved the hit indicator accuracy from vehicles when shooting enemy infantry.
- Made it clear in the in-game squad menu that a "Squad Join"-squad is not a private squad.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from joining a rented server that was protected with a password.
- Added an option (under the advanced gameplay options menu) to toggle the Defensive Perk icon on spotted enemies and set it to be OFF by default now. This icon was originally added in the Fall Patch (September) and set to be always ON at the time.
- Added fix for a water splash effect on players who were shot at after emerging from a dive. This usually occurred after the second time the player emerged.
- Fixed several issues with the underwater audio mixer for players who were diving and emerging several times in a row.
- Fixed the Battle Pickup respawn so that it will only respawn after its ammo has been depleted or the player carrying the Battle Pickup has been eliminated.
- Adjusted the terrain loading on China Rising maps to improve terrain during the start of the round.
- Fixed a case where in-game Battlelog would not show after signing out of a profile while on the rent a server store area.
- Fixed an issue where the TV missile HUD would be flickering on and off.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause a graphical corruption at the bottom of the screen when flying a helicopter over water.
- Fixed a typo in the description of “Damaged Type Based Shape”-option in the gameplay options menu. “Hint” has been correctly changed to “hit”.
- Capture the Flag: Fixed duplicate flags being rendered when the flag is taken the instant it returns to the base.
- Capture the Flag: Fixed an issue where sometimes the flag would be rendering at an incorrect place, instead of on the player who is holding it.
- Fixed an issue where soldier weapon flashlights and lasers would render on vehicle-mounted weapons.
- Cleaned up the reticle icons and thickened the lines to make them read more clearly.
- Changed friendly fire to be OFF in the "Classic" rent a server options preset.
- Updated the new advanced HUD option descriptions where “Friendly” was sometimes incorrectly referenced to as "Enemy".
- Fixed an issue where knifing a player with the "4th Floor" dog tag would display a blank dog tag.
- Updated the holo sight shader to better render against bright backgrounds like snow.
- Updated vehicle HUD colors and shaders to be more visible vs bright backgrounds.
- Fixed an instance where the HUD for the RAWR would get extremely blurry and fuzzy when looking at certain surfaces.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Battle Pickups to sometimes sink into the ground when dropped. Players should now be able to pick them up without any problems.
- Fixed an issue where players who left vehicles could kill teammates or themselves by launching the vehicle at them and exiting it. Player can still kill enemies this way and is now correctly awarded points if killing them.
- Fixed an issue with the M18 Smoke functionality, where the smoke would only be visible for the players who stayed on top of the grenade.
- Fixed an issue with the Desert Eagle muzzle flash.
- Added extra smoke emitters to both M320 and M18 to decrease the smoke spawn time.
- Tweaked the XM25 Airburst smoke.
- Fixed cameras that were not correctly pointing at the flags. This change affects Commander Mode in Conquest Large on the Sunken Dragon map.
- Updated Medic bag so that it does not heal soldiers who are suppressed or underwater
COLLISION CLEAN UP
- Fixed an instance where players would see a floating cardboard box, after destroying the boxes below it. Hainan Resort
- Fixed a small step that the player is forced to jump over west of the Resort, at the small building next to the empty pool. Dawnbreaker
- Rush: Fixed an invisible collision north from the bus station that stopped projectiles and bullets.
Siege of Shanghai
- Fixed occluder issue present after destroying a wall on the north side of the building situated at the D point.
- Fixed an issue with an invisible wall on the corner of the Statue, south of flag D.
- Conquest Large: Fixed an issue where a player could get stuck in the out of gameplay area if he/she jumps the walls in the southwest area of the CN base.
- Defuse: Fixed an issue with some of the sand boxes colliding with the sidewalk margins in the northeast part of the map. Flood Zone
- Conquest Small: Fixed an issue where the roof of a wooden shack is left floating after it gets destroyed.
- Domination: Fixed an issue where the user would clip through the dirt pile in the southwest part of the map while prone.
- Rush: Fixed an issue where the user would clip through the mud next to the bridge between the US base and M-COM A of the second pair of M-COMs.
- Rush: Fixed a graphical corruption that affected some of the water, causing sharp edges.
- Conquest Large: Fixed an issue that prevented players from vaulting over some of the red fences, in the area near the dam. Players should now be able to vault over the fences without any problems.
- Fixed some instances where wall junctions were not correctly aligned, leaving small vertical holes between textures on some walls.
- Fixed a graphical issue underneath one of the bridges close to the construction site.
- Fixed an issue with the dirt pile floating under the bridge, near the construction site.
- Conquest Large: Fixed an issue with grass clipping through pavement north of flag A.
- Conquest Large: Fixed an issue with plants appearing to be floating after their stand gets destroyed.
- Conquest Large: Fixed an issue with a missing texture in the mudslide in the southeast corner of the map. Pearl Market
- Conquest Small: Fixed an issue where missing textures made it possible for players to see between a wall and the floor, south of flag C.
- Domination: Fixed an occluder issue on one of the buildings situated near flag B.
- Chain Link: Fixed an issue where the switch for roll-up gates was floating in mid-air.
- Conquest Large: Fixed a clipping issue near flag A.
- Fixed an issue where pallets would float in the air after destroying the pallets underneath them.
- Team Deathmatch: Fixed a clipping issue inside a building located near the road in the north part of the map.
- Rush: Fixed an issue where a wheel cart with supplies was floating on the road near M-COM B from the second set of M-COMs.
- Chain Link: Fixed an issue with an invisible collision present at a window in the parking lot, west from the capture point D.
- Fixed an issue with invisible collision near the entrance of the parking garage located in the southwest corner of the map.
- Fixed an issue with cracks/holes in the garage, which allowed players to see through them.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from breaking the glass in the bus stop with a melee attack.
- Fixed an issue with Z-fighting on the Floodgate ground.
- Fixed an issue with Skyscraper seams which allowed players to see outside of the map boundaries.
- Fixed an issue where the metal rails near the lake at sector E were misaligned.
- Fixed an issue where a water texture was floating above the ramp leading towards the US base.
- Fixed a color issue on the underside of tourist boats.
- Fixed an issue where the player could encounter an incorrect animation when climbing a ladder near the north bridge.
- Fixed an invisible collision under the Sea Dragon. • Fixed an issue with the handrail that was clipping through the bridge near flag B.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the player from vaulting over the bar outside one of the sentry boxes near flag D.
- Fixed an instance where major occlusion would occur after a player destroyed the vegetation northeast of the big parking lot.
- Fixed a collision issue on the broken section of the restaurant on the second floor.
- Fixed an issue with the top step at the US flag location that forced players to jump over it.
- Fixed a destruction issue with the restaurant advertisement sign.
- Metro 2014: Fixed an area that could be used to get outside of the map and shoot other players.
- Operation Locker: Tweaking added collision to the railing at the panopticon area, further blocking some players from using the balcony as an exploit
- Lumphini Garden: Fixed an exploit that made it possible to use the MAV to spawn in on a friend to end up outside the map boundaries.
- Lumphini Garden: Fixed an exploit that allowed players to end up below the subway station.
- Lumphini Garden: Fixed an exploit in Conquest Small that allowed players to shoot through a small unintended opening in a wall.
- Hainan Resort: Fixed an exploit where players were able to go outside of the map and shoot at enemies.
- Pearl Market: Fixed an exploit where a player could see through a part of the building situated near the bus.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to spawn into vehicles before the lockdown timer in the beginning of a round reached zero.
WEAPON TWEAKS AND FIXES
- Corrected errors in zeroing/velocity for L96, 338 Recon, and SR338. All had zeroing/muzzle velocity problems. All these weapons now zero correctly.
- Using a FLIR/IRNV scope no longer cancels out the blinding effects of a Flashbang.
- Corrected the description text of an advanced aim sensitivity option to mention 3X scopes (like the ones for .44 Magnum and M1911 pistols)
- Fixed a bug where you would sometimes lose the effect of the FLIR/IRNV after spawning in.
ANIMATION BUG FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- Fixed an issue with the 1st person animations of MP412 and SW40 pistols deploying while sprinting.
- Fixed an animation issue with the M26 shotgun mounted under the M416.
- Fixed clipping issues on 3rd person reloads for Mk11, SCAR and SR338.
- Fixed the foregrip position on 3rd person for MTAR21.
- Fixed a sprint pose issue with several 1st person rifle animations.
- Fixed handle animation of U-100 being removed when certain attachments were equipped.
- Tweaked the camera to be less disruptive of player aim during the reload animation of M1014.
- Fixed pose mismatch that led to magazine drifting after the reload animation for the M39EBR had been completed. Removed the latch mesh from the magazine as well.
- Fixed a pose mismatch at the end of the reload animation for the M416.
- Fixed an issue with the SKS bolt clipping through the weapon when firing. Also fixed the left hand position.
- Added a reload interrupt branch for the M320.
- Fixed an animation issue with 3rd person quick throws.
PLATFORM SPECIFIC FIXES
- Fixed an issue in single player where the PLD gadget didn’t properly highlight enemies.
- To improve the performance on Lancang Dam in the Obliteration game mode, we removed the attack boats and jets.
- Fixed an issue where the parachute camouflage would switch back to default if the player quits the game via the “Close Application” option in the PSN Menu.
- Fixed an issue in single player where the PLD gadget didn’t properly highlight enemies.
- Fixed an issue where the class loadout would not save if the player quits the server while in game or at the end of round screen.
- Fixed an issue where a player is not taken into a session after accepting an invite while the server browser is accessed from the Squad Join menu.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when signing out from the lead profile while playing multiplayer. • Updated displayed pricing for EA Access users.
- Fixed an issue where servers did not recognize more than 50 unlocks and therefore some players never got assignments, dog tags and other unlocks when they should have.
- Fixed an issue where some users had problems with a Battlelog message stating "You do not own this content".
SERVER R34 FIX RELEASED IN OCTOBER
- On rented servers, admins are now able to edit the amount of players needed to start a game.