Der Entwickler DICE hat Wort gehalten und jetzt das neueste Battlelog-Update für den Shooter Battlefield 4 veröffentlicht.
Darin sind unter anderem die bereits im Vorfeld angekündigten Loadout-Presets enthalten. Mit deren Hilfe können die Spieler künftig verschiedene Ausrüstungssets für jede einzelne Klasse von Battlefield 4 zusammenstellen und abspeichern. Des Weiteren ist es ab sofort möglich auf Tastendruck herauszufinden, auf welchen Servern die eigenen Platoon-Mitglieder gerade aktiv sind. Unterhalb dieser Meldung findet ihr wie gewohnt die vollständigen Patch-Notes.
- A silent update for the Battlelog mobile app will follow later today or tomorrow, bringing support for e.g. Loadout Presets in the mobile app. Stay tuned for the mobile changelog.
Features & Improvements
- Loadout Presets: Create your very own Kit and Vehicle presets in Loadout, and quickly apply a previously created Preset.
- Platoons 1.1: we have now released the first big update to Platoon, including features such as:
— Be able to see where your Platoon members are playing in the new servers tab
— You can now increase the member cap to 150 by reaching rank 5 and 200 by reaching rank 10
— Automatically subscribe to all Platoon wall posts and comments, so you won’t miss a thing
— Once rented servers become available, Platoon leaders can choose to promote their servers for their Platoon
— More information is now shown for each Platoon member on the Members page
— A lot of smaller improvements and fixes
- The Leaderboards tile on Home now shows your best or favorited leaderboard
- New styling for the Premium tile on Home
- Better support for Carrier Assault in Live Scoreboard
- The “Personal Details” privacy setting now also controls for whom the “Playing” box on your profile page is shown
- UTC indicator now added to the time selector in Settings
- Fixed an issue where some Mission Dog Tags didn’t unlock after meeting the requirement (to trigger the unlock, please play the specific Mission once again)
- Soldiers that have reached max rank now has the experience progress bar and score more correctly displayed
- Items that are unlocked with Kit Shortcuts are no longer suggested in Suggestions
- Items that are unlocked with Kit Shortcuts now show up more correctly on the Unlocks pages
- Fixed an issue where Service Stars wasn’t shown for items that had been unlocked with Kit Shortcuts
- Better fix for the duplicated UCAV in Stats -> Vehicles, so the kills are not counted twice
- Fixes for for some unlock criteria and expansion pack icons showing incorrectly in Loadout
- The newly added Soldier Portraits are now shown in opened Battlepacks
- Unlock criteria are now shown correctly on the Unlocks -> Weapons page
- Fixed an issue with the Battlelog Plugin, which didn’t always made the plugin auto-update
- Fixed an issue where upcoming Rank Battlepacks had incorrect progress bars on the Battlepacks page
- Fixed an issue in Battle Reports, where the correct ribbons weren’t always shown in Awards & Unlocks
- Various tweaks for Battle Reports to better support longer and localized texts
- Fixed an issue in the Medal of Honor Warfighter section where some images, like ribbons, didn’t display
- Fixed an issue in the Medal of Honor Warfighter section, where some page tabs for Xbox 360 soldiers didn’t work correctly
- Various minor fixes and tweaks