Call of Duty Warzone und CoD Black Ops: Cold War läuten die gemeinsame Season 4 ein. Die bringt wie gewohnt einen ganzen Haufen an neuen Inhalten. Unter anderem gibt es neue Waffen, neue Maps, neue Modi, neue Operatoren und natürlich auch wieder einen Battle Pass voller Kinkerlitzchen. Jetzt sind auch die vollständigen Patch Notes da.
CoD Warzone: Season 4 startet morgen, das erwartet euch
Wann startet Season 4? Los geht es am morgigen Donnerstag, den 17. Juni.
Hier könnt ihr euch den Trailer zu Season 4 anschauen:
So groß ist der Download: Mittlerweile müsst ihr nicht mehr ganz so riesige Datenmengen herunterladen, wie das zu Beginn bei Warzone der Fall war.
CoD Black Ops Cold War:
- PlayStation 4: 15,5 GB
- PlayStation 5: 30 GB
- Xbox One: 17,7 GB
- Xbox Series X/S: 31 GB
Call of Duty: Warzone:
- PlayStation 4: 11 GB
- PlayStation 5: 11 GB
- Xbox One: 11.2 GB
- Xbox Series X/S: 11.2 GB
Die Season 4-Roadmap kündigt neue Events, Maps, Modi und vieles mehr an
Cold War-Fans können sich auf insgesamt vier neue Maps freuen, einen neuen Modus gibt es mit Multi-Team: Sat-Link auch. In der Warzone können wir in Payload ebenfalls einen neuen Modus ausprobieren. Der Zombies-Outbreak wird auch um eine neue Region erweitert und der Standard-Zombiemodus bekommt die neue Mauer der Toten-Map.
Dann wäre da noch das Groundfall-Event, die Motorräder aka Dirtbikes und die roten Türen. Dabei handelt es sich offenbar um ein neues Schnellreisesystem. Achja: Das Gulag ändert sich auch nochmal, jetzt sieht es wohl so aus wie die altbekannte Hijacked-Map, die ebenfalls zurückkehrt.
Hier erfahrt ihr mehr, auch zu den Waffen:
Waffen-Balancing ändert sich nicht: Wie Treyarch selbst auf der offiziellen Seite schreibt (und was auch viele Fans so sehen), befindet sich das Balancing der Warzone- und Cold War-Knarren aktuell in einem sehr guten Zustand. Darum wird daran auch nicht groß geschraubt, nur an einigen Assault Rifle-Attachments wurde eine Kleinigkeit verändert. Offenbar sollen Schalldämpfer jetzt mehr Damage Range haben.
Hier findet ihr die kompletten Patch Notes im englischsprachigen Original:
- Ground Fall "Ground Fall" limited-time event live through 10AM PT June 24.Complete challenges in Black Ops Cold War and Warzone to earn Emblems, Calling Cards, a Weapon Charm, bonus XP, and an Epic Secondary Weapon Blueprint.
- New 100-Tier Battle Pass available in Season Four.
- Jackal New "Jackal" Operator available at Tier 0 in the Season Four Battle Pass.
- MG 82 New MG82 LMG available for free at Tier 15 of the Battle Pass System.
- C58 New C58 assault rifle available for free at Tier 31 of the Battle Pass System.
- Nail Gun New Nail Gun Special weapon available via in-game challenge in Multiplayer or Zombies, or via unique Blueprint version in the Store.
Weapon Unlock Challenges
- PPSh-41 Unlock Challenge available for the PPSh-41 SMG in Multiplayer and Zombies.
- Swiss K31 Unlock Challenge available for the Swiss K31 sniper rifle in Multiplayer and Zombies.
XM4 Reduced range penalty on Suppressor muzzle attachment from 15% to 11%. Reduced range penalty on Agency Suppressor muzzle attachment from 33% to 22%.
AK-47 Reduced range penalty on Suppressor muzzle attachment from 15% to 13%. Increased range penalty on GRU Suppressor muzzle attachment from 25% to 27%.
QBZ-83 Increased range penalty on Suppressor muzzle attachment from 15% to 17%.
FFAR 1 Reduced range penalty on Suppressor muzzle attachment from 15% to 10%. Reduced range penalty on Agency Suppressor muzzle attachment from 33% to 20%.
Krig 6 Reduced range penalty on Agency Suppressor muzzle attachment from 30% to 25%.
Groza Increased range penalty on Suppressor muzzle attachment from 15% to 17%.
FARA 83 Reduced range penalty on GRU Suppressor muzzle attachment from 33% to 32%. Increased range penalty on Suppressor muzzle attachment from 15% to 20%.
- Gifting Players can now gift the Battle Pass, Battle Pass Bundles, and Store Bundles to friends in Black Ops Cold War.Get a 60-minute Double Battle Pass XP Token for sending your first gift between June 17 and June 30.Two-factor authentication is required to use the gifting system.Free Bundles, Franchise Store Bundles, and Limited-Time Bundles cannot be gifted.
- Challenge Tracker Progress toward active Daily Challenges can now be viewed in-game via the Options menu.
- Reduced the amount of XP needed to progress through Season Levels in Black Ops Cold War, Warzone, and Modern Warfare.
- Added four new Prestige Levels (16-19) and Prestige Rewards:Level 50: New Prestige, Emblem, Prestige Key, Weapon Blueprint, and Battle Pass Tier Skip Level 100: New Prestige, Emblem, Prestige Key, and Battle Pass Tier Skip Level 150: New Prestige, Emblem, Prestige Key, and Battle Pass Tier Skip Level 190: All Season Challenges Available Level 200: New Prestige, Emblem, Prestige Key, Battle Pass Tier Skip, Master Prestige Calling Card Levels 250 - 1,000: New Prestige Key every 50 levels
- Additional Legacy Calling Cards from previous Black Ops titles are now available in the Prestige Shop, including the animated "Bacon" Calling Card from Black Ops II, available to players once they reach Season Level 100.
- Four additional Treyarch music tracks available for the Music Player in the free "Black Ops 4 Mixtape" War Tracks in the Battle Pass System:"Inferno""Alistair's Theme""Damned 4""Reflections"
- Updated main lobby theming for Season Four.
- Collateral (12v12) [NEW] New map added to Multiplayer rotation in 12v12 modes.
- Collateral Strike (6v6) [NEW] New map added to Multiplayer rotation in 6v6 modes.
- Hijacked (6v6) [NEW] Classic Black Ops II map added to Multiplayer rotation in 6v6 modes.Hijacked 24/7 Featured Playlist available during launch week.
- Amsterdam (2v2, 3v3) [NEW] New map added to Multiplayer rotation in 2v2 and 3v3 modes.
- Standoff Updated Hardpoint spawns for P2 and P4 Hardpoints.
- One in the Chamber [NEW] Free-for-all party game available in the Party Games playlist collection in Featured Playlists.Players have three lives and a single bullet. Players receive another bullet upon eliminating an enemy. Melee attacks are also lethal.Available weapons include the 1911, Magnum, and Hand Cannon.The first player to reach the score limit wins the match.
- Multi-Team: Sat-Link [NEW] New Multiplayer mode featuring 10 competing teams of four.Players must reach the Sat-Link marked on their map, power it up, and upload data to satellites in orbit to gain points.Search for crates to collect powerful Scorestreaks and other useful items.The first team to reach the score limit wins the match.
- Cranked Hardpoint [NEW] Capture Hardpoints to gain points for your team. Eliminate multiple enemies in the same life to earn up to five powerful buffs throughout the match.Capturing a Hardpoint grants a movement speed boost and sets your timer to 30 seconds. When the timer reaches zero, you explode. Extend the timer by earning eliminations and capturing Hardpoints.The timer is paused while on your team's Hardpoint, and kills add 15 seconds to your timer up to a max of 30 seconds.Successive kills grant up to four additional buffs: improved weapon handling, ADS speed, slide speed, and a larger explosion upon death (granted after a five-kill streak.)The first team to reach 200 points, or the most points before time expires, wins.
- Hardcore Hardpoint [NEW] Now featured in Hardcore Quick Play and Hardcore Moshpit playlists.
- Multi-Team Elimination Added to the Game Modes Combat Record.
- Prop Hunt Addressed an issue where some props could have incorrect bullet collision after jumping repeatedly.
- Hand Cannon New Scorestreak available in Multiplayer for 2,800 score.
- 20 new Multiplayer Season Challenges available to be revealed and unlocked with exclusive Calling Card and XP rewards. Reveal a new Challenge every 10 Season Levels. Complete all 20 to unlock the Season Four Multiplayer Master Animated Calling Card.
- Updated the unlock criteria for the "Vehicular Warfare" Season Three Challenge.
- Added Sprint Recovery Delay setting to General Player settings for Custom Games. This will set the time after a player has stopped sprinting before they are fully recovered and will see the speed benefit of Sprint Takeoff.
- Hijacked 24/7 [NEW] (Also available in Hardcore)
- Multi-Team: Sat-Link [NEW]
- Party Games (Now includes One in the Chamber)
- Face Off 6v6 (Now includes Amsterdam)
- Cranked Hardpoint [NEW]
- 12v12 Moshpit (Now includes 12v12 Cranked Hardpoint)
- Nuketown 24/7 (Also available in Hardcore)
- Gunfight Blueprints
- Multi-Team: Elimination
- Updated Skill Division requirements to maintain target population distribution percentages outlined in the League Play Rules section. Some players may see their Skill Division shift after their next League Play placement match.
- Restricted the LC10 and AK-47 in League Play.
- New Main Quest "Operation Excision" Main Quest coming to Outbreak starting at 10AM PT June 17th.
- New Region New Zoo region available in Outbreak.
- New Intel New in-game story Intel available to discover.
- Quests New tuning changes to the existing Outbreak Main Quest in Ruka:Disabled super sprinters in the Silo.Slightly reduced Legion's chest armor health.Increased respawn delays on all zombies.Added an audio cue when starting and failing certain steps to indicate when zombies will start attacking.
- World Events Added more Treyarch Zombies tracks to unlock for the Music Player via the "Unknown Signal" World Events in Outbreak.
- Objectives Addressed an issue where the Retrieval canister could fall under the map when entering Phase Tears.Addressed an issue where the Retrieval canister could fall off the player while riding a Snowmobile on steep terrain.
Dead Ops Arcade 3
- Gameplay In First-Person game mode, all Divine Shield (orange) potions are now automatically swapped out for the more useful Health (red) potions.Treasure in Poppy's room should no longer time out.Chickens that are spinning out now use the player's last weapon correctly.Replaced the third Fate award for maxing out at 9X multiplier with a new mystery award.Addressed an issue where the sawblade shield item was not correctly creating crawling zombies.Addressed an issue where in Silverback Slideways maps where the player could stand in a lava field and not take damage.Addressed an issue where the player could be considered a valid AI target before the player's screen had faded up entirely.
- Scoring Changed non-default score values for various enemies. Mamaback now awards 20,000 points, underbosses award 5,000 points, Elite enemies (Megaton, Brutus, Gladiators) award 500 points, and the rest award the default of 100 points.Addressed an issue where the Pineapple Launcher was not awarding points.
- Stability Improved stability for Silverback Slideways maps to reduce "Charlie 285 Military Gorilla" error messages.Improved stability for issues that could occur when players stand in Nova Gas.
- General Added inactivity tracking to boot inactive players after a period of time.Closed multiple exploits in The Wild.
- Maps Collateral added to map rotation with new Intel to discover.
- Addressed an issue that could cause players to occasionally lose XP in Zombies when returning to the lobby after matches.
- Addressed an issue where the Outbreak Match Bonus would occasionally award less XP than expected.
- Season Challenges 20 new Zombies Season Challenges available to be revealed and unlocked with exclusive Calling Card and XP rewards. Reveal a new Challenge every 10 Season Levels. Complete all 20 to unlock the Season Four Zombies Master Animated Calling Card.
- Operator Missions The Season Four Battle Pass features 4 Zombies Operator Missions, an increase of from 2 Zombies Missions in previous Seasons.
- Weapon Unlock Challenges Added new Weapon Unlock Challenges in Zombies:PPSh-41 SMGSwiss K31 sniper rifleNail Gun Special weapon
- Addressed an issue where Mimics under effects of Brain Rot could still enter their disguised form.
- Addressed an issue where Mimics were not being killed while under effects of Brain Rot.
- Addressed an issue where Deadshot Daiquiri was not functioning properly on the AMP63 pistol.
- Firebase Z
- Die Maschine
- Dead Ops Arcade: First Person
- Dead Ops Arcade
- Onslaught (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Collateral (PlayStation) [NEW]